Number of Rooms: 90
Number of Stories: One
Year Built: 1975
Land Area: 3.38 ± acres
Type of Construction: Prefab/Modular
Management: Managed by a Third Party Management Company.
Location: Located at the intersection of I-70 & I-77 in the Heart of the Ohio Utica Gas/Shale Area.
Source of Business: Proprietary Oil Field Services & Pipeline Construction Companies
• Local organizations/Business Relationships
• Online Booking Engines: Expedia.Hotel.com, Booking.com,
• Word of Mouth – They have the lowest rates in the area and are
frequently recommended to other travelers/workers.
• Advertising in Coupon Book.
Revenue: Room Revenue is up by over $110,000 year to date Nov. 30th, 2017. Trailing 12 month Revenue $549.823.
Estimate of Needed Capital Improvements: Roofs – $80,000.00; Repave Parking Lot – $40,000.00; Replace Carpet in 3 remaining buildings – $22,500.00; Replace hot water tank, sink lights and bathroom fans – $7,500.00; Total – $150,000.00
Financial Information: Download PDF (Registered Users Only)
2321 Southgate Parkway,
- Price: $1,150,000
- Phone Number: 937.438.6700 ext. 1